Join the Voice of Houston’s Technology Community
The Houston CIO Leadership Association (HoustonCIO) is the preeminent professional association for Houston chief information officers. Our membership is comprised exclusively of CIOs (or equivalent executive roles) from public and private companies, government, education, healthcare and nonprofit organizations.
The HoustonCIO Advisory Board determines the association’s annual program agenda. Member programs are CIO-led and facilitated by a full-time Executive Director and professional staff, with support from the Underwriters, to ensure programs remain non-commercial and attended by senior technology executives.
MISSION & PURPOSE
Our mission is to build a strong professional community among Houston information technology executives, by providing a forum to share ideas, best practices and experiences relevant to CIOs.
HoustonCIO creates opportunities for technology leaders to engage in substantive, issues-based discussion related to their industries and profession. Members benefit by collaborating with others, building meaningful relationships, and engaging in executive development programs that facilitate valuable interaction among senior-level experts.
Membership is limited to the CIO or equivalent senior technology leader of a local organization with above $100 million in annual revenue. Organizations with over $1B in annual revenue may enroll a second member, and organizations with over $5B in annual revenue may enroll a third member, provided the organization’s senior technology executive is a member in good standing.
Membership begins on the date you join and can be renewed annually on your membership anniversary date, as long as you remain in a qualified CIO role.
- Quarterly programs for CIOs including structured networking luncheons, educational programs and receptions. *Audience is limited to CIO members and qualified CIO guests only
- Leadership programs for CIO members’ direct reports.
- VIP access to the CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards.
- Special access to partner events with community organizations.
- Access to members-only content, including: CIO member directory and archived program material from prior members-only programs.