BECOME A SPONSOR
SPONSOR THE CIO OF THE YEAR AWARDS
The Houston CIO Leadership Association (HoustonCIO) is the preeminent professional association for Houston chief information officers. HoustonCIO is one of 11 chapters in the Inspire CIO Leadership Network (InspireCIO), a national professional association comprised exclusively of CIOs (or equivalent executive roles) from public and private companies, government, education, healthcare and nonprofit organizations. HoustonCIO is led by a CIO Advisory Board and chapter officers, who meet quarterly to set the annual agenda for the association. Strategic support from Underwriter executives ensure member programs remain non-commercial and are attended exclusively by qualified senior technology executives.
MISSION & PURPOSE
Our mission is to build a strong, professional community among local chief information officers. We convene leading CIOs to foster meaningful relationships by creating programs & experiences to: Connect through collaboration & idea exchange Learn from distinguished business leaders Share best practices & experiences Engage in substantive issues-based discussions Recognize excellence in technology leadership
Membership is limited to the CIO or equivalent executive role of a local organization with over $100 million in annual revenue. Organizations with over $1B in annual revenue may enroll additional CIOs who qualify.
Quarterly member programs are determined by the CIO Advisory Board and facilitated by a full-time Executive Director & professional staff. Examples include:
- Insider Events: CIO-hosted programs to showcase member organizations, executives, strategies & accomplishments
- Executive Leadership Programs: Exclusive, high-profile keynotes by C-suite leaders, best-selling authors & other inspiring leadership speakers
- CIO Conversations: Member-led dinners at upscale, local restaurants focusing on CIO-selected topics & conversation
- cioXchanges: Structured methodology for CIO collaboration around initiatives, leadership successes & challenges
- Innovation Showcases: Rapid-fire presentations from CIO-invited, innovative young companies, enabling efficient overview of potential solutions
- Member Breakfasts: Casual, member-hosted gatherings connecting CIOs who work in close proximity